What to Bring
- Drivers license or photo ID
- Insurance card
- Credit card, check, or cash for your co-pay or visit fee
- A list of your medications or the medications themselves
- Minors require the written consent of a legal guardian prior to evaluation
When You Arrive
On arriving at Family Medicine Associates of Northridge, please sign in with the receptionist. If you have not filled out the registration forms that are available below, you will be asked to complete those forms at that time. You may print these forms out and bring in the completed forms at the time of your appointment. If you wish to save time, you may FAX them in along with the front and back of your insurance card to: (818) 727-7997. Please be sure to include your name, date of birth and appointment date on your cover sheet.
The following are types of insurance we accept:
- HMO: Healthcare Partners & Northridge Medical Group.
- PPO: Blue Cross, Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Aetna, Cigna and more.